Using Nissan Consult III read nisscan obd2 codes
Nissan Consult iii can read OBD2 Codes on nissan cars. Nissan Consult 3 alerts you to malfunctions by illuminating warning and service lights on the Nissan's instrument panel. Below OBD2Tuning sharing How to Using Nissan Consult III read nisscan obd2 codes.
Nissan Consult 3 consult iii nissan diagnostic tool
Use Nissan Consult 3 read nisscan obd2 codes:
1. Put the key into the ignition and turn it to the "on" position. and then connect the Nissan Consult III with your car's OBD-II cables,
2. Locate the trim panels in the front part of the center console. Remove them using a screwdriver. Find the Nissan's OBD-II computer, which is attached to a bracket on the transmission tunnel.
3. Rotate the diagnostic mode selector using a screwdriver. choose the right mode of Nissan Consult 3 obd-ii scan tool, This is a small hole that can be found on the side of the computer. Turn it until it won't go any further. Next to the hole are red and green LED lights.
4. When these lights quickly flash three times, immediately turn the Nissan Consult III diagnostic mode selector counter-clockwise until it won't turn any further.
5. Notice the flashing red and green lights of Nissan Consult III, and count how many times each of them flash. The red lights are the first digit and the green lights are the second digit. So, if the red light flashes four times and the green lights flash two times, then the error code is "42."
6. Turn the vehicle off and put the trim panels back in place. Look up the code numbers of Nissan Consult 3 nissan diagnostic tool, and in the owner's manual to understand their meaning.